Wednesday, February 25, 2026

post production post of despair (1)

 ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh frick.


I genuinely hate editing. Like don't get me wrong, I'm very good at editing. Like very good.

The problem is i don't like getting it started. It's the hardest part to get started on editing. And the worst part is that I know that after I get started, it's not a problem to keep going but that first hill is suuuuuch a hassle to get over. 


whatever. I did it. 


The first day of editing I focused on getting all the timing for the film done and all that basic stuff to make sure everything else goes very smoothly. This was the hardest part because I have to watch everything like a bajillion times to make sure all the timing is nice and peachy. 


Unfortunately I got carried away... 

Or I guess fortunately? I don't know. The point is that I ended up doing the color grading for the film.

AND THIS THING IS FIREEEEEEE 

HOOOOLY LOOK AT IT 

GAHHHHHLYYY HOOOOLY CRAP

H - E - DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS

Anywho these are some examples of the coloring I did. Pretty cool right?


(this is my favorite shot of the lot if you havent noticed) 

okay bye now. (no shreck today... but dont get comfortable)

No comments:

Post a Comment

god finally im free

 here it is These are the links to my film opening. It's all neatly organized in my google drive so there you go this is the link look i...